Complete a 10K (6.2 miles) or half marathon (13.1 miles) while supporting the Florida Cicerones, the official UF Student Ambassadors!
Last year, UFAA members from 30 states and 5 countries laced up their running shoes and completed the inaugural Virtual Gator Run 10K. Once again, the UFAA Alumni Association is going for a virtual run. But this year participants receive a finisher’s medal, in addition to their T-Shirt, and can choose from two different distances, a 10K or a half marathon!
Whether you're a seasoned runner or a beginner ready to take the first step, the Virtual Gator Run 10K & Half Marathon is a great way to stay active, support the Florida Cicerones and impact The Gator Nation®.
Run, walk or stroll around your neighborhood, at the high school track, or for even on a treadmill! You may choose the location that works best for you and your ability. Be sure to share your photos with #virtualgatorrun2017.
11/15/17 to 01/15/18
Registration opened on 11/15/17
Registration will close on 01/06/18
- $25.00: UFAA Members
- $60.00: Membership Combo
COMBO DEAL DETAILS:
Purchase the Combo Deal to receive an Annual UFAA Membership and your registration (including T-Shirt and medal) for the Virtual Gator Run. As a Annual UFAA member, you'll gain access to other events and activities throughout the year.
• This is a member only event. Non-members must purchase the Membership Combo option in order to participate.
• All participants will receive a performance Virtual Gator Run 10K & Half Marathon T-Shirt and a Virtual Gator Run 10K & Half Marathon medal. T-shirts and medals are the same for each distance and will be mailed after your registration is processed.
• Participants can complete their distance in any intervals or pace they wish.
• Each participant will track his or her own distance. Completion is based on the honor system.
• Participants can track time and distance using The Gator Nation® App. Various leaderboards will be posted on the mobile app so runners can track their progress with other Gators based on distance.
About the Florida Cicerone Endowment
Proceeds from The Virtual Gator Run 10K & Half Marathon directly support the Florida Cicerones, including the training and development of its members. The funds will help sustain Cicerones' long-established role as campus tour guides and presidential hosts of the University of Florida. It will also support the development and impact of Florida Cicerones as outstanding students who are committed members of the organization and thoughtful University citizens. Learn more.