Join the Rocky Mountain Gator Club and fellow Gator fans at the Mile High Swamp for our game against the Tennessee Volunteers! Jackson’s LODO is home for our RMGC watch parties and all your fun on game day!
*** THERE ARE A FEW SEATING OPTIONS:
- On game day, just show up at Jackson's when doors open (1-hour prior to kick-off) to the RMGC, and it's first come, first served seating. No reservation needed. We encourage you to get there early to grab your spot!
- Limited Reserved Seating for UFAA members is available via our Eventbrite ticket page. All RSVP seating is FREE, we just need to manage counts. Reservations open at 9 a.m. on the Tuesday before game day and close the day prior at 11:59pm. A valid UFAA ID# must be provided at check-out and each UFAA member can reserve 4 seats. Your reservation includes a table indoors, upstairs at Jackson’s. It does not guarantee a particular seat or table.
-You can also reserve an outdoor cabanas at Jackson's for you and your friends using the Eventbrite ticket page! 100% of the funds go to our Rocky Mountain Gator Club Scholarship Fund!
RMGC Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/uf-vs-tennessee-reserved-seating-tickets-368545177547
Watch Party Rules:
1) When you arrive, be sure to have your digital/electronic ticket or printed ticket with you to be scanned by a RMGC Officer. Once scanned, you will be directed toward the reserved tables.
2) For reserved seating, all members of your party must be present at Jackson's and checked in 30 minutes before the scheduled kick-off. If you are not, your seat may be forfeited and given to another Gator. No exceptions.
3) We all love the Gators, so please be kind and courteous to each other, Jackson's staff, and the RMGC Officers.
4) Our game-watching events are treated as private parties by Jackson’s and the RMGC. As such, we prioritize Gators and Gator fans first and foremost. Fans of rivals could be asked to leave at any time.
5) We love little Gators! But Jackson's sends a friendly reminder that if you plan to bring your children along for the fun, please keep them with you at your table during the event.
6) Be a good Gator, tip your waiter!