Join the Rocky Mountain Gator Club and fellow Gator fans at the Mile High Swamp for our game against the Seminoles! Jackson’s LODO is home for our RMGC watch parties and all your fun on game day! Plus: We're continuing our annual toy drive for Kenzi's Causes so please consider bringing a new unwrapped toy to participate!
*** THERE ARE TWO SEATING OPTIONS:
- On game day, just show up at Jackson's when doors open (1-hour prior to kick-off) to the RMGC, and it's first come, first served seating. No reservation needed. We encourage you to get there early to grab your spot!
- Limited Reserved Seating for UFAA members is available via our Eventbrite ticket page. All RSVP seating is FREE, we just need to manage counts. Reservations open at 9 a.m. on the Tuesday before game day and close the day prior at 11:59pm. A valid UFAA ID# must be provided at check-out and each UFAA member can reserve 4 seats. Your reservation includes a table indoors, upstairs at Jackson’s. It does not guarantee a particular seat or table.
Watch Party Rules:
1) When you arrive, be sure to have your digital/electronic ticket or printed ticket with you to be scanned by a RMGC Officer. Once scanned, you will be directed toward the reserved tables.
2) For reserved seating, all members of your party must be present at Jackson's and checked in 30 minutes before the scheduled kick-off. If you are not, your seat may be forfeited and given to another Gator. No exceptions.
3) We all love the Gators, so please be kind and courteous to each other, Jackson's staff, and the RMGC Officers.
4) Our game-watching events are treated as private parties by Jackson’s and the RMGC. As such, we prioritize Gators and Gator fans first and foremost. Fans of rivals could be asked to leave at any time.
5) Be a good Gator, tip your waiter!
A Note on COVID Compliance from the Rocky Mountain Gator Club:
The Rocky Mountain Gator Club stays in constant contact with Jackson’s Lodo regarding COVID -19 regulations for businesses in Denver.
At the moment, all indoor and outdoor events can operate at full capacity with no restrictions. The City and County of Denver encourages everyone to wear a face covering in indoor public settings, practice social distancing, avoid large crowds, and get vaccinated as soon as possible.
Jackson’s Management advises us that they will comply with any additional requirements if and when they are put in place. Jackson’s staff is fully vaccinated, their employees follow strict guidance for food safety and are required to wash their hands frequently.
RMGC Leadership will continue to monitor the situation closely, and will continue to consider changes as the situation warrants. We welcome any comments or questions you may have about the situation as we move forward.