The University of Florida Alumni Association (“UFAA”) was created to support the University of Florida’s mission of teaching, research, and service by fostering and enhancing the relationship between the University of Florida and its alumni, students and friends. With the funds raised from alumni memberships, the UFAA offers student scholarships, recognizes distinguished alumni professors and distinguished alumni, and organizes class reunions, among other things.
Membership in the Alamo City Gator Club and the UFAA is your direct link to the Gator Nation. Your membership dues directly support student scholarships, alumni programming and the University of Florida. Whether you are an alumnus, parent or a friend, you can join the UFAA. In addition to showing your pride and supporting many of the programs that make UF great, members can save money or get exclusive access to programs and services. Now is the time to become part of one of the top 10 alumni associations in the country.
Joining the UFAA is simple. There are single and joint memberships available on both an annual and lifetime basis. An annual membership for an individual is only $40. Join or renew your UFAA membership today to take advantage of the following benefits:
Download The Gator Nation® app! Available through the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- Gator Nation Tailgates and other UFAA Signature Events at Emerson Hall – tailgates are free for members and other events offer special pricing for members. Learn more about UFAA events.
- UFAA Signature Collection – Shop for UF alumni gear online at the UF Alumni Marketplace.
- Alumni Travel Program - Whether you’re exploring the great cities of Europe, traveling across our great nation, or searching for your own island paradise, UFAA Travel has the trip for you.
- Gators Hiring Gators (member-only career resource center): Whether you are searching for your first job, considering a career change or taking the next step in your career-the UF Alumni Association is there to help you. Opportunities are provided for members to expand on networking opportunities, explore potential job options and further develop their careers. For more information, visit Gators Hiring Gators.
- Subscription to Florida GATOR Magazine: The Florida GATOR Magazine is the official magazine of the UF Alumni Association delivered quarterly to members only.
- Alumni Online Directory: The UFAA maintains an online directory of alumni. Members can access this directory anytime. Connect with UF Alumni.