Why Join the UFAA
Membership in the UF Alumni Association is your direct link to Gator Nation. Not only does it allow you to outwardly demonstrate your Gator pride, but there are exclusive benefits just for members. Additionally, your membership dues directly support student scholarships, alumni programming and the University of Florida. Whether you are an alumnus, parent or a friend, you can join the UF Alumni Association. Be part of one of the top 15 alumni associations in the country.
UF Alumni Association members also have access to our online directory. Log on to the members only section to utilize this feature.
Your Membership Makes UF Stronger. Join Today.
By becoming a member of the Alumni Association, you make the University of Florida stronger. How? Count the ways!
- Student Scholarships: Throughout the country, members of the UFAA assist aspiring students in their local areas through their Gator Club®. Throughout the years, the Gator Club® network has raised more than $2.5M in scholarship funds.
- Distinguished Alumni Professors: Originating in 1978, Faculty members who have made a difference are selected, rewarded and recognized, enhancing the University's strong academic reputation. They serve a two-year term and are the scholastic voice of the UFAA.
- A Geographic Alumni Presence: Nearly 100 Gator Clubs throughout the country offer opportunities for service and friendship, connecting a strong network of UF alumni.
- Emerson Alumni Hall: Your alumni home on campus is a comfortable gathering point. Visit us in the Alumni Welcome Center on the first floor where you can learn more about UFAA programming or take advantage of the business center.
- Student Alumni Association: Undergraduate and graduate students receive benefits, services and discounts that enhance the University experience while building a lifelong connection with their alma mater.
- Distinguished Alumnus Award: Alumni are honored each year for their achievements and contributions to the well-being of the University.
- Grad Bash: Graduating seniors mark the beginning of their alumni relationship with the University at this celebratory event and learn the ways to stay close to their alma mater.
- The Gator Nation Network: Alumni and friends interact with each other for networking and career advancement through this web-based service.
- Class Reunions: Every fall, the UFAA coordinates the return of the graduates of 50 years ago, as they renew friendships and continue their support and involvement with Florida. In the spring, we honor those who graduated 25 years ago.
- UF Today magazine: Our thought provoking magazine keeps members connected with campus news, activities and each other. This award-winning publication continues to be one of the top benefits of membership. It is also the longest continually published magazine about UF.
Alumni and friends are invited to join the UFAA. Your membership makes UF stronger.